Tips for Planning Your Destination Wedding
- When choosing your location, make sure you know all legal requirements and paperwork needed.
- If planning on inviting children to the wedding, you will need to make sure the resort is family friendly.
- It is a good idea to visit the location, if you have never been there before. Don’t rely on pictures from the internet. They could have been taken years ago, or before a hurricane, and not even look like the property anymore.
- What kind of wedding packages are included at the resort? If there is a free wedding package, what exactly does it offer?
- How many set-ups for weddings do they offer? Beach, Gazebo, Roof-Top? What type of background is by the wedding setting? Are there restaurants, sports activities, or a lot of traffic going by where the wedding will be held?
- How many weddings does the resort do per day? How long is the ceremony?
- If planning a beach or outdoor wedding and it rains, do you have other options?
- Does the resort offer complimentary weddings? If so, what are the requirements?
- Does the resort offer an onsite wedding coordinator?
- Is there music available for the ceremony?
- It is good to arrive a few days before the wedding, to finalize all details of wedding.
To book a stress free destination wedding, you can count on HoneymoonAndDestinationWeddings.com years of experience to provide the Destination Wedding of your dreams.
No need to waste your time trying to figure it all out . Let the wedding professionals of HoneymoonAndDestinationWeddings.com assist you with the planning of your special day.
We know the suppliers and the wedding packages that will best suit you in booking a group wedding.
We can save you money, by negotiating the best package and amenities for your wedding.
We know the properties and which ones are the better choices for your destination wedding, based on your needs and desires of your special day.
Don’t leave this special day to chance. You won’t need to worry when you book your Destination Wedding with
HoneymoonAndDestinationWeddings.com. What are you waiting for?
Contact us to set up an appointment